Header Menu

Monday, June 29, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

It hasn't been very busy here lately and there are a lot of reasons for that!

One of the biggest reasons was a technology problem...my iPod fell and shattered to the point of no return and then my earphones decided to die on me too!  So my quest to listen to my audio book took some big hits but I have ordered new earphones and moved over to the Audible App on my phone!

Other reasons are going to a three day festival, the end spurt of the year at work and other little bits and bobs.  However I am back on track now and hopefully I will have more time to read and more time to post about it ;)

Currently Listening to :

I messed up with this series and read book #2 & #3.  Now I am trying to read the others and finally get the complete picture.

Portrait of a Dead Guy is the first book in the series and I snapped it up on Audible for cheap and have been listening to it since last week and have about an hour left of the book.

The story isn't bad and the narrator is ok too.  Not overly amazing but still a good listen and I am looking forward to finding out who 'did it'.






Currently Reading :


I have been enjoying this series and have been lucky enough to always get a review copy of the new installments.  However with my schedule lately I haven't been able to get to this one in time for the release date.

Next on the pile and not yet started, I will reading this one as soon as time permits and look forward to finding out more about the 'Tourist Trap' people!










The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are still a few ARC's on the pile but there release dates are still a few weeks or months away. So I am catching up on some other books in the meantime.

I really need to get some of the physical paper books read but they aren't as practical and easy to pick up and carry around as the Kindle.

No comments: