Header Menu

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Currently Readng & To Be read

My reading goals this year are going well.  I am ahead in my reading goal for 2015 and I am managing to make progress on some of my other goals.  How are you all doing?

Feel free to share your current reads and to be read books!

Currently Listening to :

This year I have decided to not only get some physical books off my shelf and read but also to catch up with the many series I either started and never got around to continuing or just haven't managed to keep up with.

The Flavia de Luce series fits this criteria perfectly and after listening to the first two books some time ago I am now making some real progress on the rest of the series.  I listened to book three the other week and I am already about a third of the way into this fourth installment.

There are so many reasons that this series is a great read.  It is funny, interesting and very unusual.  I love the intelligent Flavia and her ramblings.  She is a wonderful companion and I enjoy following her exploits as she gets revenge on her sisters and solves the murder mysteries of Bishops's Lacey.

I am certainly going to be catching up with this series quickly.  I am finding them to be quite addictive as the series and Flavia grow.

Currently Reading :


It might be a little premature posting about this being my current read because I haven't started it yet.  However it has been on my bookshelf for a long time and I have only heard good things about it.  So I am finally getting around to giving it a go.

Maybe you will see a review for this one soon but if you don't then it wasn't my cup of tea. Only time will tell!


The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There aren't many ARC's on here anymore but I do have some waiting for me.  The release dates are for April and May so I am spending some time on other books this month.  

No comments: